By: Jessica Terashima
Daylight Saving Time begins Sunday, March 11th this year. Are you and your customers ready to spring forward? Texting can help.
Don’t Pull the Covers Over Your Head
During the first few days after the switchover, it’s important to be extra aware of shifting schedules - and bleary-eyed co-workers! Daylight Saving Time also presents a great opportunity to engage with your customers and increase sales -- think golf clubs and BBQs. So how can texting help ease the Daylight Saving Time transition and strengthen your customer relationships? Check out these suggestions:
- Send a reminder message - "Set your clocks forward an hour!" What better way to show your customers that you care than to send them a friendly SMS reminder about the time change?
- Let your customers know if your business will be making any adjustments due to the time change - they'll appreciate that you're thinking of them.
- Your business is located in an area that does not observe Daylight Saving Time - let your customers know that you will not be ‘springing forward’ and here are the hours of operations and here are the new time differences.
- Kep you employees in the loop - avoid employees showing up late or being confused about the time change. Text them all of the info they need to know!
- Send a promotion for a outdoor activity/product - with more hours of sunlight to enjoy, your customers could use an incentive to stock up on outdoor fun equipment.
Ready Set Spring!Texting is a great way to proactively communicate with customers and internal teams to make sure things like the time change go smoothly. It also presents and excellent opportunity to increase sales and engagement. How can you use texting to succeed ? Call our Client Success Managers at (866) 676-2180 to learn more or sign up for EZ Texting and give it a try!