G2 Names EZ Texting the Best Overall SMS Marketing Business
It’s been a busy year at EZ Texting. We’ve welcomed new CEO Norman Happ (formerly of Intuit and Evernote), launched a new self-service Text-to-Landline sign-up flow (the first in the industry), and relaunched our mobile app (iOS only, for now). We also released two original reports: The 2019 Mobile Usage Report: How Consumers are Really Texting and Text Marketing in 2019: The Next Generation of Business Communication. In the first report we showed the clear engagement advantages of text marketing, like how 90% of people respond to new text messages within 30 minutes. In the second report we put a spotlight on the crucial importance of being reachable by text for businesses and revealed that while 69% of consumers want to text businesses only 4% of businesses offer two-way texting.
But that’s not all as we’re also proud to be G2’s choice for Best Usability in Small Business and Most Implementable in Small Business, and we also picked up a Momentum Leader award. Not bad!
Here’s the full list of EZ Texting's accolades from the G2 Winter 2020 Grid Report:
- #1 in Small Business Grid for SMS Marketing
- #1 in Mid-Market Grid for SMS Marketing
- #1 in Overall SMS Marketing
- #1 in Best Relationship with Our Customers in Mid-Market
- Winter 2020 Momentum Leader
- Best Usability in Small Business
- Most Implementable in Small Business
What people are saying about EZ Texting on G2:
I love how easy it is to navigate. its great that you get an actual preview of what the text will look like. Customer service has been fantastic!
– Jafrah E., Marketing Assistant, Mid-Market
What do you like best?
- Self-serve, easy to navigate and great results
- Fast approval of messages to send out
- Easy list management
- Easy unsubscribe and list cleanup
– Max A., Automotive Managing Member, Small Business