Text Marketing Examples for Agencies: How to Use SMS Marketing for Marketing Agencies
Looking for recurring revenue streams for your advertising or digital agency? Don’t sleep on SMS marketing! In fact, text messaging is one of the most effective tools you can use to boost your clients’ campaign and your agency’s bottom line at the same time.
Before jumping into how text messaging can be part of your agency offering (or pitching your boss), it’s a good idea to first understand what consumer behaviors are driving SMS success.
Why Agencies Should Offer SMS/Text Marketing Services
Fun fact: Seventy-five percent of the adult population can reach their phone 24 hours a day without moving their feet.1 Simply put - we live on our phones. And when it comes to mobile consumer affinity for SMS messaging, data doesn’t lie.
Did you know:
- 92% of the U.S. population own a smartphone capable of receiving an SMS message
- 75% of millennials prefer SMS communications for deliveries, promotions, and surveys
- 90% of text messages are opened and read within the first three minutes of receipt
- SMS messages have an average open rate of 98% compared to just 20% for email
What do these consumer mobile trends mean for your ad agency and your clients? Well, one, your client is now on the channel where their consumers LIVE every hour of every day. Two, you have a new channel to create personalized text campaigns that consumers actually want to receive. And three, as your client’s lists grow, so does their attributable revenue - and you (and your agency) look like rockstars.
All good things, right?
Interested in SMS marketing for your agency?
So what do some SMS campaign executions look like? Here are four campaign scenarios and text messaging solutions that will create value for your audience and differentiate your client’s brand and your agency.
Drive Traffic & Grow Sales for Your Clients
SCENARIO: As a digital agency account manager or advertising media strategist, you’re working with a reduced media budget but still need to drive foot traffic to your client’s grocery chain before Labor Day weekend.
SOLUTION: You send a branded MMS group message with a promotional offer (% discount, BOGO, $ off coupon) with a tracking link to measure coupon click-throughs and conversions.
Build, Grow, or Enrich a Customer List - Stay Top of Mind
SCENARIO: Your agency CRM specialist is managing a segmented list of ski equipment renters. The client wants to incentivize the renters to join the rewards program to drive loyalty and in-store and online purchases. You deploy text campaigns to create loyalty and keep your brand top of mind.
SOLUTION: Your agency generates in-store campaign signage and supporting social media to motivate people to opt-in for text communications. You send out periodic ski deals interspersed with the latest snowfall update.
Capture More Leads from Other Channels with Better Tracking
SCENARIO: Your agency needs to demonstrate the effectiveness of your CPG drive-trial campaign by capturing more leads from print, radio, tv, and display ad campaigns and more accurately tracking the leads generated from each channel.
SOLUTION: You add trackable text-to-join Keywords to traditional ads and cross-check against IRI sales data, making it easier for potential buyers to take action and giving your agency a proven way to track conversions.
Attract New Customers & Boost Your ROI
SCENARIO: Creative campaigns catch your prospect’s eye, but you need to communicate a program of tangible business results to attract and sign new clients.
SOLUTION: Use the flexibility of SMS marketing in your creative execution and differentiate the agency from competitors by demonstrating expertise in this emerging channel with the real promise of a solid ROI.
Ready to start a no-risk free trial now?
Ready to Explore White Label SMS as a Branded Agency Offering?
If you’re ready to explore making SMS a part of your agency’s branded offering, here’s everything you need to know about EZ Texting’s white label SMS service to start using text message marketing for your agency clients right away.
EZ Texting White Label SMS Service
EZ Texting’s SMS reseller program is designed to fit agencies of all sizes from small resellers to large digital marketers and advertising agencies. Having served more than 165,000 industry-leading businesses and organizations, EZ Texting can scale with you as you grow. Our flexible platform makes it easy for advertising and digital agencies to choose from the best white-label option to deliver texting services to multiple clients.
Ready to level up your SMS creative? EZ Texting can also help you secure dedicated short codes to integrate your brand.
What are the benefits of a dedicated short code?
- You get a 5- or 6-digit textable number that is VERY easy for your audience to remember.
- Because it’s dedicated (vs. shared), ONLY your brand will be associated with the short code. It’s the equivalent of having your own domain name for your branded website. You own it and it can never be associated with another company.
- Because you own that short code, the keywords you create to connect with the consumer can only be associated with your brand. So get creative!
- The security to manage your brand image. Dedicated short code ensure your business is complies with FCC and CTIA regulations.
- Dedicated short codes give you greater control over spam and message content. Also, you can keep the dedicated short code even if you move to a different SMS marketing platform.
Advantages of the EZ Texting Reseller Program
With EZ Texting’s API and integration solution, agencies can offer their clients highly advanced SMS marketing capabilities under their brands. EZ Texting’s pay-per-sale commission structure allows SMS resellers to set their payout rates. Plus, SMS resellers have their logins to manage client campaigns, analyze results, track spending, and determine their earnings. EZ Texting makes it easy for SMS resellers to earn revenue by offering premium white-label text marketing solutions to third-party clients.
Premium SMS Integration Platform
EZ Texting’s mobile marketing API has proven very successful for its marketing agency and SMS reseller clients. Using the advanced API integration platform, agencies can:
- Integrate with a variety of both common and custom-built CRMs, proprietary mobile apps, and uniquely developed web applications and backend architectures using EZ Texting’s mobile marketing API.
- Link their clients’ existing customer management and marketing automation tools to various mobile communication tools, including SMS blasts, text surveys, responsive keyword campaigns, text-to-pay notifications, and more.
- Access campaign analytics, allowing agencies to attribute all marketing effort and measure client ROI.
- Create truly customized mobile marketing platforms specific to each industry vertical and based on each client’s needs.
SMS Reseller Program with API Integration
Our most advanced package allows for custom API integration and is best for larger agencies with development capabilities. Developmental customization means sellers have total control over the branding experience and the system can be white-labeled from back-end systems to client analytics and reporting. Managing the program can be a significant effort depending on in-house development, startup costs, and the integration effort. The appropriate access to custom development means the system can be white-labeled from back-end systems to client analytics and reporting. SMS resellers can also integrate existing software applications with various CRM systems for superior, seamless assimilation and modified payout rates.
Accelerating Agency Revenue by Becoming an Agency Partner
You can jumpstart SMS as an offering in your agency by joining EZ Texting’s Agency Partner Program. The program is completely free and comes complete with an onboarding kit, assets you can use right away, and access to dedicated agency support. Best of all, your agency can earn up to 20% commission for each EZ Texting referral!
Interested in starting a no-risk free trial now?
I have questions about...
If you are interested in learning more about our SMS white-label service and want to speak to someone, contact us at (888) 995-5408.