Instantly Connect EZ Texting With 2,000+ Apps Using Zapier
With EZ Texting’s new Zapier partnership, you can now access thousands of apps and connect them with your EZ Texting account. Spending hours flipping between your CRM, social platform tools, Google Drive, email, project management software, and EZ Texting can be time consuming and inefficient.
Start automating some of those text marketing workflows right now, like pre-programmed texts or automatically add Contacts based on events in other platforms. Zapier allows you to develop your own custom integrations without complex programming or coding.
Check out the Google Calendar and Shopify Zap Templates we've created to get you started!
How to Use the EZ Texting-Zapier Integration
1. Use a trigger in a linked application to automatically add a new EZ Texting Contact or Group and send a text message.
For example, a new Salesforce lead or Facebook Lead Ads sign-up can be the trigger in a Zapier workflow to create an action, like shooting out a templated welcome text message.
Parse incoming emails for opt-in mobile numbers, whether you use Gmail or Outlook, to instantly add new subscribers to a Group and send a welcome text. Additionally, you can use Paths by Zapier to automate conditional messages, sending different pre-programmed texts to new leads based on criteria from the trigger or other prior steps.
2. Use a trigger in your EZ Texting account to create an automated action within a linked application.
For instance, a new text messaging opt-in on an EZ Texting Keyword campaign can be the trigger in a Zapier workflow to create an action like adding a new event Invitee to Calendly.com. Or, when you receive a new Keyword opt-in, this trigger can automatically add the lead to a list in your Marketo account.
Inbound text messages can also work as triggers. When you receive a new text message, it can instantly add a New Contact Note or a New Deal Note in a linked ActiveCampaign account. Or link EZ Texting to your Gmail account, so that every inbound text is also sent as an email and archived under a Gmail Label.
The EZ Texting-Zapier integration is great for…
- Sales teams already using Customer Relationship Management platforms like Salesforce, Hubspot, Agile CRM, Zoho CRM, or PipeDrive. Any customer interactions within these CRMs can be triggers for EZ Texting actions including sending a text message
- Marketers who rely on social media management tools like Hootsuite and Loomly or want to connect their Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter lead-generating accounts. Instantly, new social media ad leads can be triggers for actions in your EZ Texting account, like being added to a special Contacts Group to send custom text marketing campaigns.
- E-commerce sales managers using an e-commerce platform like Shopify, Amazon Seller Central, or Square that want to send automated welcome texts to new customers and/or add them to their EZ Texting Contacts.
- Marketing and advertising campaign managers that want to combine email marketing and other multichannel campaigns with text messaging follow-up or direct response.
- Administrators who use Google Forms and email intake forms to allow their audience to sign up for text alerts and notifications.
- Researchers and analysts utilizing Typeform, Survey Monkey, or Google Forms to collect respondents’ information and text messaging opt-ins for 1:1 texting.
Learn how to get set up on Zapier with our Help article.