Simplify Contacts, Multiply Channels with EZ Texting’s Constant Contact Integration
Strengthen and simplify contact management and text marketing plans through EZ Texting’s integration partnership with Constant Contact — and bolster new email marketing, event marketing, social ad campaigns, website design, and other initiatives.
Integrations deliver comprehensive business strategies and can complement each other. Balance the power of SMS — with its 98% open rates and timely, immediate alerts and push notifications — by utilizing smart email campaigns, user-friendly website design, creative social media, memorable brand logo artwork, Google Ads, and other channels.
You can also leverage analytics tools from both EZ Texting and Constant Contact to measure data performance across multiple platforms and further increase productivity while saving time, resources, and money.
All the tools you need, all seamlessly working together.
The EZ Texting-Constant Contact integration is great for…
- Complimenting SMS initiatives with multichannel campaigns: email, web, social, Google Ads, and more
- Automatically sync’ing contacts from Constant Contact
- Text real time alerts, and include a link for more information to the website you launched with Constant Contact
- Send emails and follow up with an SMS message to ensure timely receipt
- Automating email marketing with drip, recurring, and scheduled campaigns to sync with EZ Texting’s automated SMS solutions — by cross-promoting both platforms, you can maximize their power and reach.
- Complimentary support for technical and marketing questions
- Free trial period, no risk, and no credit card required
Why Trigger a Multichannel Campaign When Text Marketing is the Top Communication Method?
It’s true. Text marketing leads the world in open rates (98% vs 18% for emails), response times (90 seconds vs 90 minutes for email), response rates (45% vs 6% for emails), engagement (6-8X higher than retailers normally achieve via email), and more.
It is the most direct, timely method to connect with subscribers — and preferred by over half of consumers of all age ranges (a percentage that continues to soar). It is also one of the most trusted forms of communication; EZ Texting maintains a strict no-spam policy and does not allow any use of 3rd party lists.
But text marketing can be enhanced and complemented by adding a variety of platforms. Integrate phone calls, emails, social, and others to round out your campaigns. Just a few reasons why…
- Drive opt-in growth and lead generation by incentivizing email subscribers to join your SMS list (and vice versa).
- Cross-promote with real-time text alerts that deliver urgent push notifications — and follow up with emails that provide more detailed info.
- Texting is overwhelmingly preferred among Gen Z, millennials, and across all ages — but naturally, other platforms target those who look to other forms of communication.
- No need to inundate subscribers with too many texts — push notifications call for immediate action. Adding email campaigns offer a more rounded approach for when messages are not as urgent.
- Emails also offer a chance to provide more detailed content with no maximum character count. As a bonus: you increase email open-rates when you follow up with a text message alert.
- Employ Google Ads by Constant Contact — a powerful, yet simple Pay-Per-Click (PPC) that optimizes ads with industry keywords to drive traffic and boost ROI.
Who Benefits From Our EZ Texting-Constant Contact Integration?
From businesses to nonprofits to government agencies and beyond — EZ Texting’s integration with Constant Contact helps you reach even more subscribers with creative cross-promotions and engagement.
Retail and eCommerce sales managers can build on the powerful, value-driven SMS solutions you already employ with Constant Contact to create engaging email campaigns and launch a website with mobile-responsive product layouts, seamless site navigation, a secure checkout process, and more.
Marketing and advertising campaign managers that want to combine email marketing, social media, and other multichannel campaigns with text messaging follow-up or direct response.
Administrators and HR who already use SMS solutions to efficiently onboard employees can seamlessly direct them to easy-to-use and secure websites designed by Constant Contact.
Researchers and analysts can utilize the metrics tools that Constant Contact offers to collect data and compare this with information measured by EZ Texting to enhance overall productivity.
Sales teams can maximize opt-ins by cross-promoting and incentivizing email subscribers to join their SMS database (and vice versa). More subscribers translates to more sales.
Realtors, restaurateurs, nightclub promoters, and more can likewise maximize opt-ins by cross-promoting and incentivizing email subscribers to join their SMS database (and vice versa). More subscribers translates to more clients and sales.
Government agencies can cross-promote with real-time text alerts and deliver urgent push notifications for road closures, weather, safety precautions, and more — and follow up with emails encapsulating more detailed information. They can also include trackable links to their website.
Schools can likewise cross-promote with real-time text alerts to deliver urgent push notifications for school closures, weather, safety precautions, and more — and follow up with emails encapsulating more detailed information. They can also include trackable links to their website.
Financial services may also greatly benefit from cross-promoting real-time alerts with follow up emails and/or trackable links to the website — for questionable transaction notifications, payment reminders, and more.
Learn how to get set up on Constant Contact with our Help article.