We’re growing fast! Our culture celebrates and supports the differences that make each of us unique. It’s how we build best in class text marketing platform... and career growth for you.
Who We Are:
EZ Texting is the #1 text communications technology company delivering fast, easy, and effective solutions for businesses across a wide variety of industries. Dreamers first, we are at the forefront of revolutionizing the way businesses communicate with their customers and believe personal relationships can transform an organization’s ability to grow.
Our employees are our greatest strength. We’re expanding quickly and scaling our teams to help accelerate growth while remaining committed to hiring exceptional, values-aligned talent. We have consistently been rated a Top 100 workplace and are committed to being a best-in-class employer for remote work — with benefits to match!
We are open to hire in CA, GA, NY, OR, PA, TN, TX & WA, but welcome top applicants nationwide as we expand our operating boundaries.
This position is responsible for the timely and accurate processing of General Ledger journal entries and Balance Sheet account reconciliations; Assist in month-end, quarter-end and year-end close process and financial reporting.
- Records daily, weekly, and monthly general ledger journal entries
- Reconcile Balance Sheet accounts
- Assist in preparation of financial statements and consolidation file
- Assess current practices and procedures, and make recommendations for improvements
- Performs ad hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years of progressive accounting experience
- Thorough knowledge of GAAP accounting principles
- Ability to identify errors and solve problems
- Strong time manager with respect for deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities across all level of an organization
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Netsuite ERP experience preferred
- Excellent and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Must be dependable and flexible
Benefits available to EZ Texting team members include, but are not limited to:
- 100% paid medical, vision, dental and life insurance for self (generous coverage for families)
- Stock options
- 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation and unlimited sick leave
- Paid parental leave
- Annual personalized learning reimbursement
- Quarterly wellness reimbursement
- Remote-work optimization benefits including:
- Monthly internet reimbursement
- Monthly flexible remote work stipend, including DoorDash subscription
- Annual home office enhancement stipend
- Direct-billing ordering for supplies
EZ Texting is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.