We’re growing fast! Our culture celebrates and supports the differences that make each of us unique. It’s how we build best in class text marketing platform... and career growth for you.
Mid-Market Account Manager
Who We Are:
EZ Texting is the #1 text communications technology company delivering fast, easy, and effective solutions for businesses across a wide variety of industries. Dreamers first, we are at the forefront of revolutionizing the way businesses communicate with their customers and believe personal relationships can transform an organization’s ability to grow.
Our employees are our greatest strength. We’re expanding quickly and scaling our teams to help accelerate growth while remaining committed to hiring exceptional, values-aligned talent. We have consistently been rated a Top 100 workplace and are committed to being a best-in-class employer for remote work — with benefits to match!
We are open to hire in CA, GA, NY, OR, PA, TN, TX & WA, but please continue to follow us for future opportunities as we expand our operating boundaries.
We are looking for a Mid-Market Account Manager - Cross Sell Specialist to act as the liaison between our Account Managers and partner with our Business Development Representative to cross-sell our current and future products within our customer base. Your role will be to reach out to Mid-Market or high-valued SMB customer contacts generated by our marketing team.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with outbound calls, email outreach, developing customer leads from marketing campaigns and meeting quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with prospects via traditional (phone and email) and new (texting) channels. Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Drive sales revenue through existing customer portfolio of our highest level clients
- Work in a team with your dedicated Account Manager and Account Development Representative to identify, prospect, demo, and close new business
- Provide recommendations based on a customer’s business needs, communicating the value proposition at every stage of the buying process
- Manage multiple customers simultaneously at various stages of the buying cycle
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas of the business
- Diligently input and update prospect and client information in our CRM (Salesforce)
- Develop target customers at the C-suite, VP, and Director level at mid-market organizations
- Collaborate with our dedicated Marketing, Product and Customer teams as we push our products to market as an independent business unit within the EZ Texting organization
- At least 2 years of proven work experience as an Account Manager, Strategic Account Manager or similar roles at a SaaS based company
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
- Constant desire to find ways to support both our potential customers, and EZ Texting
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving quotas
- Experience with Salesforce, SalesLoft is a plus
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Marketing Agency experience is a plus
Benefits available to EZ Texting team members include, but are not limited to:
- 100% paid medical, vision, dental and life insurance for self (generous coverage for families)
- Stock options
- 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation and unlimited sick leave
- Paid parental leave
- Annual personalized learning reimbursement
- Quarterly wellness reimbursement
Remote-work optimization benefits including:
- Monthly internet reimbursement
- Monthly flexible remote work stipend, including DoorDash subscription
- Annual home office enhancement stipend
- Direct-billing ordering for supplies
EZ Texting is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.