We’re growing fast! Our culture celebrates and supports the differences that make each of us unique. It’s how we build best in class text marketing platform... and career growth for you.
Senior Salesforce Administrator
Who We Are:
EZ Texting is the #1 text communications technology company delivering fast, easy, and effective solutions for businesses across a wide variety of industries. Dreamers first, we are at the forefront of revolutionizing the way businesses communicate with their customers and believe personal relationships can transform an organization’s ability to grow.
Our employees are our greatest strength. We’re expanding quickly and scaling our teams to help accelerate growth while remaining committed to hiring exceptional, values-aligned talent. We have consistently been rated a Top 100 workplace and are committed to being a best-in-class employer for remote work — with benefits to match!
We are open to hire in CA, NY, TX, OR, WA, GA, PA, & TN, but welcome top applicants nationwide as we expand our operating boundaries.
EZ Texting is seeking a high-performing Sr. Salesforce Administrator to join our Sales Ops team. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day administration of internal customer team tools and systems, providing help desk support to users, monitoring data integrations, and identifying problems and developing fixes.
- Act as an administrator of our Salesforce CRM database, including the creation and maintenance of workflows, validation rules, process builder rules, custom fields, reports, dashboard development, and data flow management
- Develop and document department specific views, processes, fields, notifications, reports, custom objects, page layouts and workflows
- Manage the internal Operations help desk, helping users resolve any and all issues around systems, data clean up, record merges, ownership assignments, permissions, etc
- Administer and improve system solutions including but not limited to Salesforce, SalesLoft, Clearbit/ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Conversation Intelligence tools, etc…
- Monitor syncs/integrations between sales tools and other internal systems
- Provide change logs and documentation on updates made to the company’s tech ecosystem including but not limited to: user audit trails, workflow processes, reporting, and analytics
- Identify system problems, develop fixes, ensure full quality assurance testing, and implement solutions
- Perform database deduping and clean up procedures, including data migrations and mass data uploads
- Document and train staff on system best practices and processes
- 3-5 years Salesforce Administrator experience, Certified Administrator preferred
- 1+ years of Sales tools administration experience, preferably experienced with Sales Engagement tools, CPQ tools, Data Cleansing tools, Data Enrichment tools, Lead Scoring and Prospecting tools
- BA/BS degree preferred, ideally in Business, Computer Science, or related field
- Very strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong at problem-solving, having the ability to determine root cause problems and implement solutions
- Exceptional project management skills, able to work independently and meet deadlines without direct supervision
Benefits available to EZ Texting team members include, but are not limited to:
100% paid medical, vision, dental and life insurance for self (70% for families)
Paid vacation and unlimited sick leave
Paid parental leave
Annual personalized learning reimbursement
Quarterly wellness reimbursement
Remote-work optimization benefits including:
Monthly internet reimbursement
Monthly flexible remote work stipend, including DoorDash subscription
Annual home office enhancement stipend
Direct-billing ordering for supplies
EZ Texting is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.