We’re growing fast! Our culture celebrates and supports the differences that make each of us unique. It’s how we build best in class text marketing platform... and career growth for you.
Senior Manager, People Operations
Who We Are:
EZ Texting is the #1 text communications technology company delivering fast, easy, and effective solutions for businesses across a wide variety of industries. Dreamers first, we are at the forefront of revolutionizing the way businesses communicate with their customers and believe personal relationships can transform an organization’s ability to grow.
Our employees are our greatest strength. We’re expanding quickly and scaling our teams to help accelerate growth while remaining committed to hiring exceptional, values-aligned talent. We have consistently been rated a Top 100 workplace and are committed to being a best-in-class employer for remote work — with benefits to match!
We are open to hire in CA, GA, NY, OR, PA, TN, TX & WA, but welcome top applicants nationwide as we expand our operating boundaries.
The Senior Manager, People Operations will lead our People Operations team to build strong systems and processes that help us scale and provide an impactful employee experience. You will develop many processes from scratch, gain buy-in, and execute in a rapidly changing environment. Success in this position requires the ability to operate in a rapidly scaling startup, outstanding communication skills, self-motivation, sound judgment and the ability to partner with employees across all functions and levels of the company
- Build out our People Operations Center of Excellence and lead the team to deliver world class results for all centralized people activities that accelerate the business
- Lead and coach our People Operations team which currently includes a Sr. Systems Analyst and collaborate across the rest of the growing People team
- Continuously improve employee experience by providing end-to-end People Operations solutions that create a best-in-class employee experience
- Develop the systems and strategies to ensure all people data is accurate and translated into dashboards to drive insights across the business
- Lead administration and data management of all People systems Ensure all Support and maintain records of employee life cycle management processes such as on-boarding management, termination, personal data changes and internal transfers
- Partner with the Employee Engagement Specialist for all company-wide People Operations / HR communications and develop systems to maintain internal communications channels
- Define our benefits philosophy and regularly evaluate the benefits strategy and end-to-end administration to align with our business strategy and remote-work force
- Oversee ad-hoc and cyclical People-related projects, such as performance and compensation cycle etc.
- Lead our compensation design and supporting program management to ensure we can attract and retain top talent
- Manage all leave of absence and supporting policies
- Lead immigration and state expansion strategy and partner closely with our Recruiting team to help us bring of top talent across the country
- Build out our People compliance discipline, serve as our compliance SME on new trends and laws, and collaborate with other functional areas in the delivery of high value programs
- At least 3+ years of management experience, preferably within a high-growth technology organization
- At least 8+ years of experience in PeopleOps with a track record of increased responsibility
- Proven project management skills with demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Experienced leading a PeopleOps team to create systems and processes and not just executing them including, internal communications, compensation, performance management etc.
- Experience and track record of using data to inform decision-making
- Ability to establish strong cross-functional relationships at all levels and across a distributed team.
- Strong understanding of compensation and benefit programs
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
Benefits available to EZ Texting team members include, but are not limited to:
- 100% paid medical, vision, dental and life insurance for self (generous coverage for families)
- Stock options
- 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation and unlimited sick leave
- Beginning in January, 2021, EZ Texting will adopt a flexible PTO policy to reflect the trust and independence we foster as a remote-first company.
- Paid parental leave
- Annual personalized learning reimbursement
- Quarterly wellness reimbursement
- Remote-work optimization benefits including:
- Monthly internet reimbursement
- Monthly flexible remote work stipend, including DoorDash subscription
- Annual home office enhancement stipend
- Direct-billing ordering for supplies
EZ Texting is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.