We’re growing fast! Our culture celebrates and supports the differences that make each of us unique. It’s how we build best in class text marketing platform... and career growth for you.
Product Manager, Mobile
Product Manager, Mobile
Who We Are:
EZ Texting is the #1 text communications technology company delivering fast, easy, and effective solutions for businesses across a wide variety of industries. Dreamers first, we are at the forefront of revolutionizing the way businesses communicate with their customers and believe personal relationships can transform an organization’s ability to grow.
Our employees are our greatest strength. We’re expanding quickly and scaling our teams to help accelerate growth while remaining committed to hiring exceptional, values-aligned talent. We have consistently been rated a Top 100 workplace and are committed to being a best-in-class employer for remote work — with benefits to match!
We are open to hire in CA, GA, NY, OR, PA, TN, TX & WA, but welcome top applicants nationwide as we expand our operating boundaries.
The Product Manager for Mobile will help drive the strategy, product definition, and overall delivery of EZ Texting’s mobile applications and ensure a seamless, effective experience for EZ Texting’s customers.The successful candidate has demonstrated experience in leading technical product initiatives from start-to-finish and managing multiple stakeholders and priorities.
The role is an exciting opportunity to dramatically help make the full power of mobile communications and services a key part of our clients’ daily workflow. This position works directly with our product and customer leadership to guide the product roadmap process from ideation through go to market delivery and post release metrics.
If you thrive on mobile experiences, making a difference for customers, enjoy working in a collaborative and high energy environment, this is a great opportunity!
- Develop, prioritize, and oversee the execution of the product roadmap for mobile applications for the core EZ Texting SaaS w/ a focus on timely releases with quality
- Translate the roadmap into detailed requirements, user stories, and specifications
- Integrate growth plans, analytics and product metrics, customer feedback and competitive analysis, to drive prioritization of product features and enhancements
- Work with product teams, including customer research, QA, Engineering, and key stakeholders in the product development process from research / planning through launch
- Work with EZ Texting product leadership on growth plans related to mobile
- Bachelor's in computer science, engineering, or a related field. Masters degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years SaaS or scaleable B2B software product management experience – conceptualizing, defining, and delivering technically oriented products to customers
- Software engineering and mobile experience background
- Ability to work with engineers and understand technical and architectural designs and associated tradeoffs
- Significant experience working with Marketing, Sales, Product and Engineering teams
- Informed decision-making skills based on best practices, analytics, and industry and technology trends
- Collaborative team player, creative thinker and team influencer
- Good verbal and written communication skills with both internal teams and external partners and customers
- Ability to manage time and schedules with multiple stakeholders and cross-functional teams to meet deadlines
What We Provide:
Benefits available to EZ Texting team members include, but are not limited to:
- 100% paid medical, vision, dental and life insurance for self (generous coverage for families)
- Stock options
- 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation and unlimited sick leave
- Paid parental leave
- Annual personalized learning reimbursement
- Quarterly wellness reimbursement
- Remote-work optimization benefits including:
- Monthly internet reimbursement
- Monthly flexible remote work stipend, including DoorDash subscription
- Annual home office enhancement stipend
- Direct-billing ordering for supplies
EZ Texting is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.