We’re growing fast! Our culture celebrates and supports the differences that make each of us unique. It’s how we build best in class text marketing platform... and career growth for you.
Who We Are:
EZ Texting is the #1 text communications technology company delivering fast, easy, and effective solutions for businesses across a wide variety of industries. Dreamers first, we are at the forefront of revolutionizing the way businesses communicate with their customers and believe personal relationships can transform an organization’s ability to grow.
Our employees are our greatest strength. We’re expanding quickly and scaling our teams to help accelerate growth while remaining committed to hiring exceptional, values-aligned talent. We have consistently been rated a Top 100 workplace and are committed to being a best-in-class employer for remote work — with benefits to match!
We are open to hire in CA, GA, NY, OR, PA, TN, TX & WA, but welcome top applicants nationwide as we expand our operating boundaries.
The Pricing Manager will drive growth by developing, implementing, and optimizing pricing models that accelerate growth and profitability in new and emerging markets. This position will report directly to the Director of Product Marketing and will be driving cross-functional alignment and activities across Product, Marketing, Sales, Support, and Growth teams.
The ideal candidate is a strategic problem solver, thrives at building monetization strategies, and enjoys a fast-paced and high-growth environment. The role will be pivotal in creating strategy and delivering on long-term growth for our products.
What You Do:
- Partner with the Product, Growth, and Leadership teams to develop pricing models, bundles, and packages optimized for customer clarity and LTV in the SMB and mid-market
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative customer research to test strategy hypotheses, validate customer's willingness to pay, and product positioning
- Work cross-functionally to create and implement A/B tests to optimize pricing models and conversion rates
- Analyze the impact of pricing changes on our existing customer base and lead a cross-functional initiative to implement pricing changes
- Create and optimize upsell and cross-sell strategies and packages
- Develop analytical framework and KPIs to monitor and drive pricing performance, as well as discount controls
- Drive discussions and recommend improvements to pricing based on feedback gathered from different internal and external partners
- Partner with the BI team to monitor and analyze pricing initiatives and associated activities on various product lines and market segments
- Develop tools for estimating cost for quotes for new products
- Be a subject matter expert for all things related to Pricing
- Acquire a deep understand of the company product strategy, target markets and competitors
What You Bring:
- 8+ years of professional pricing experience for SaaS software with a focus on value-based and/or feature-based pricing models
- Deep familiarity with pricing principles, product bundling, business models, and go-to-market concepts
- Customer focused, seeking a deep understanding of target users and are adept at understanding their problems and arriving at elegant solutions to those problems
- Great presentation, communication and influence skills that tell a cohesive story and drive consensus to decision making across a diverse environment.
- Experience directing and collaborating with teams on hypothesis-driven A/B testing and cohort analysis
- Ability to synthesize large data sets and applying analytic frameworks for insights
- Experience with a business intelligence and analytics software
- Ability to dig into detail, manage complexity and drive decision making
- Strong communication skills
- Roadmapping experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Marketing, Business Administration, Mathematics, Statistics, Business Analytics, or related field
What We Offer:
Benefits available to EZ Texting team members include, but are not limited to:
- 100% paid medical, vision, dental and life insurance for self (generous coverage for families)
- Stock options
- 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation and unlimited sick leave
- Paid parental leave
- Annual personalized learning reimbursement
- Quarterly wellness reimbursement
Remote-work optimization benefits including:
- Monthly internet reimbursement
- Monthly flexible remote work stipend, including DoorDash subscription
- Annual home office enhancement stipend
- Direct-billing ordering for supplies
EZ Texting is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.