We’re growing fast! Our culture celebrates and supports the differences that make each of us unique. It’s how we build best in class text marketing platform... and career growth for you.
Who We Are:
EZ Texting is the #1 text communications technology company delivering fast, easy, and effective solutions for businesses across a wide variety of industries. Dreamers first, we are at the forefront of revolutionizing the way businesses communicate with their customers and believe personal relationships can transform an organization’s ability to grow.
Our employees are our greatest strength. We are expanding quickly and scaling our teams to help accelerate growth while remaining committed to hiring exceptional, values-aligned talent. We have consistently been rated a Top 100 workplace and are committed to being a best-in-class employer for remote work — with benefits to match!
We are open to hire in CA, GA, NY, OR, PA, TN, TX & WA, but please continue to follow us for future opportunities as we expand our operating boundaries.
What We Need:
EZ Texting is seeking a seasoned accounting leader as the Accounting Manager to lead accounting day-to-day operations, manage the close, implement process improvement, and technical projects. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, streamlining, and automating the close process for the company while maintaining a high level of accuracy and integrity of the financial statements. The Accounting Manager should have strong analytical, technology, communication, and organizational skills. This position will be reporting to the VP- Controller.
What We Value:
- A culture rooted in mutual respect and empathy
- Courage to try new things learn from own mistakes
- A proactive approach to relationship building
- Curiosity and learning new things
- Working in a fast-paced environment
What You'll Do:
- Manage all aspects of the accounting function: general ledger, day-to-day operations, and month-end close process
- Supervise accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, tax, equity and general accounting departments
- Ownership of Technical accounting areas (606, Stock Comp, Taxes, Capitalized Software)- both in guidance and application (memo and spreadsheets)
- Review, analyze, and approve reconciliation of GL accounts
- Serve as a liaison to external auditors and other external parties
- Represent the Accounting function in cross functional projects and implementations
- Driver of Accounting projects
- Develop a strong understanding of the Financial and ERP systems and the ability to data mine
- Review and improve daily processes and tasks to expedite and improve workflow
- Establishing and maintaining internal controls
- Manage, coach and mentor members of the Accounting Team
What You'll Bring on Day 1:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Active CPA
- 4+ years of Public Accounting Experience in Audit
- 8+ years of progressive accounting experience, supervisory role
- Saas industry knowledge
- Ability to read, understand, and interpret financial data with an understanding of GAAP and regulatory requirements as well as company policies, procedures, and internal controls.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an emphasis on attention to detail balanced with a big picture focus.
- Ability to quickly understand concepts and think through possible solutions and implications.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and changing priorities using strong organization and prioritization skills.
- High degree of integrity while working with confidential information discreetly and appropriately.
- Assists in development and implementation of new accounting policies and procedures
- Provides accounting support for corporate tax returns, audits and new software implementations
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities across all level of an organization and cross functional
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Netsuite ERP experience preferred
What We Provide:
Benefits available to EZ Texting team members include, but are not limited to:
- 100% paid medical, vision, dental and life insurance for self (generous coverage for families)
- Stock options
- 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation and unlimited sick leave
- Paid parental leave
- Annual personalized learning reimbursement
- Quarterly wellness reimbursement
- Remote-work optimization benefits including:
- Monthly internet reimbursement
- Monthly flexible remote work stipend, including DoorDash subscription
- Annual home office enhancement stipend
- Direct-billing ordering for supplies
EZ Texting is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.