We’re growing fast! Our culture celebrates and supports the differences that make each of us unique. It’s how we build best in class text marketing platform... and career growth for you.
Video Editor (Contract)
Title: Video Editor (Contract)
Duration: 3 months (29/hrs a week)
How to apply: Send a resume and sample reel of your most creative and very best work.
Who We Are:
EZ Texting is the #1 text communications technology company delivering fast, easy, and effective solutions for businesses across a wide variety of industries. Dreamers first, we are at the forefront of revolutionizing the way businesses communicate with their customers and believe personal relationships can transform an organization’s ability to grow.
Our employees are our greatest strength and we remain committed to hiring exceptional, values-aligned talent. We have consistently been rated a Top 100 workplace and are committed to being a best-in-class employer for remote work — with benefits to match!
We are open to hire in CA, NY, TX, OR, WA, PA, TN, NV, FL & GA, but welcome top applicants nationwide as we expand our operating boundaries.
We are in search of a talented and experienced Video Editor to join our busy video production team here at EZ Texting. You will be required to assemble and edit recorded footage and convert them into finished products that match the Executive Producer’s vision in a creative way. You will play an important role in the success of the content team as our videos are the best way of communicating the organization’s message and knowledge on online platforms across all business units.
We are made up of talented team members that provide advertising and content that attracts attention, drives traffic, and helps build success for the businesses.This position may also travel to provide videography services as needed.
The ideal candidate will be a visual thinker who can help us solve problems with both their hands-on skills and creative problem solving.
- Prepare rough and final cuts for the videos
- Input effects, graphics, dialogues, and music into the videos to make them more visually appealing
- Insert music and necessary sound effects to the video clips
- Discover and implement new techniques and methods to maximize the company’s efficiency
- Manage to work both remotely as well as off-site locations
- Collaborate with stakeholders from production to post-production process
- Monitor all technical aspects of recording and editing
- Work effectively with the team members
- Travel to locations for video shoots and help with production
- 5+ years of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Strong knowledge of videography, lighting and audio techniques, and editing skills
- Videography skills using DSLR cameras as well as audio capturing devices such as Zoom H4N and lighting setups a plus
- Strong working knowledge of TV production in remote locations
- Still photography skills including composition, lighting, and editing of large raw photo images
Creative decision-making skills
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to maintain video and photo libraries
- Knowledge of professional audio and/or video editing post-production procedures, techniques, and standards
- Knowledge of the practices, protocols, and conventions of the entertainment industry
- A complete portfolio of experience
- Outstanding experience with FCPX as well as Adobe CC including Premier, After Effects and Photoshop
- Creative thinker with excellent time management skills
- Ability to work remotely as a collaborative member of creative, integrated media team
- Have strong motion, animation, or illustration skills
- Experience working with a technical/design team on website content strategy
- Experience managing social media strategy, content planning, and campaigns
- Experience with on location audio/lighting/camera setups & production
To apply: Send a resume and sample reel of your most creative and very best work.
EZ Texting is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.