Text Enable Your Business Phone Number
The most successful businesses have been using text message marketing for many years. If you haven’t heard, business text messaging delivers a 98% open rate within the first three minutes of receipt. Additionally, 80% of consumers currently use text messaging for business. You would be hard-pressed to find this kind of engagement, use, and volume from another marketing channel.
As an industry-leading text message marketing service provider, we’ve helped thousands of businesses just like yours. Backed by a powerful, results-driven, and easy-to-use text messaging platform, our clients are able to reach more prospects and customers. Is your business next?
Beyond our standard text message marketing services, we’re proud to offer a text-to-landline feature. This unique service allows businesses to send and receive text messages online using an existing business phone number. The benefits of a text-enabled landline are virtually limitless. 90% of consumers say they would prefer businesses to text them, rather than call. Moreover, 77% of consumers are likely to have a positive perception of a company that offers landline texting.
With text-to-landline, customers can reach your business at their convenience, not just during open business hours or when a customer service associate is available to take their call. The best part is, a landline with texting capabilities causes zero disruption to your voice service and requires no additional software or equipment — it’s that easy!
How to Text From a Landline to a Mobile Phone Using EZ Texting
Did you know that more than 150 million messages are sent daily to non-mobile users? If you haven't already invested in text-to-landline for your business, you might be missing out on a valuable opportunity to connect with high-value prospects and customers. From customer service requests to sales inquiries, there are so many reasons why customers might text your business or organization.
Before investing in a text-to-landline service, we'll show you how you can use this channel to generate meaningful digital communications with your target audience. As a recognized leader in text-to-landline service, our textperts are always on hand to assist with onboarding, system management, and more. We’ll give you everything you need to achieve immediate text-to-landline marketing and communications success.
What Is a Landline Text Message?
A text-to-landline service enables businesses to send and receive text messages online via an existing business landline with no changes to the voice service or equipment. We get asked this question all the time — is text-to-landline right for my business? The fact is, a text-to-landline service is ideal for most business types including retail, faith-based, food and hospitality, fitness, nonprofits, real estate, and many others. And with no additional engineering, software requirements, or hidden fees, you’ll love the simplicity, ease-of-use, and convenience that only our text-to-landline service delivers.
Text-to-Landline Helps Businesses Achieve:
1. Business Growth: A text-to-landline service helps your business to increase customer loyalty by making it faster and easier for customers to connect with your business. Additionally, recent studies indicate customers are leaving after hours voicemails less frequently. As such, your business needs to offer an alternative communications option. Avoid losing high-potential prospects to an endless game of phone tag.
2. Increased Employee Productivity and Efficiency: A text-enabled landline helps your business save time by making customer communications more affordable, convenient, and efficient. Make it easy for teams to collaborate and stay organized with a single inbox that keeps customer communications in one place. Additionally, our service grants employees with the flexibility to send and receive messages on any device.
3. Increased Security and Compliance: A landline texting service ensures that all communications are searchable, accessible, and compliant. Additionally, a unified communications channel limits the risks associated with employees sending confidential messages from their personal phone numbers. Moreover, we have direct relationships with mobile carriers, as well as the right resources, industry experience, and market information to provide and secure and reliable text message delivery service.
4. Immediate Text Marketing and Communications Success: We make it simple and easy to text-enable your existing business landline. This service integrates seamlessly with your existing telephone system, carrier, and customer relationship management tool. With access to world-class customer service support, our highly trained textperts are easy to reach and eager to help your business succeed.
How Can Your Business Benefit From Text-to-Landline?
The benefits of text-to-landline are virtually boundless. Put simply, text-to-landline offers immediate and significant value to your prospects and customers. According to recent studies, 85% of consumers want to be able to initiate conversations with businesses via text message. An additional 81% of consumers get frustrated with over-the-phone customer service representatives and support teams. Most consumers enjoy the ease-of-access and responsiveness that text-to-landline offers. With the rise of mobile e-commerce — about 80% of shoppers research products on their mobile phones first — it's important to let prospects know that they can reach out with questions directly, so you can add a "Text Us" link to your business' web site.
If you haven’t invested in text-to-landline by now, chances are that your prospects and customers are feeling unheard and underserved. Additionally, there is a strong likelihood that your customers are already texting your business. You are missing their important messages because your business landline is not text enabled!
In our experience as an industry-leading text-to-landline provider, we know that text-to-landline helps businesses to collaborate, manage workflows, and search conversations. Additionally, teams can send and receive messages on any connected device including mobile phones, tablets or desktops. Finally, use templates to save time and advance scheduling to send messages at your convenience.
If you haven’t considered text-to-landline for your business, check out these use cases:
1. Bring in New Business: Most customers prefer texting because it’s faster and easier than calling. If it’s easier to make a sales inquiry or customer service request, customers are more likely to work with you than your competitors.
2. Achieve Higher Customer Satisfaction: Keep current and future customers happier with easier communications. A text-to-landline service enables businesses to respond to prospects and customers faster. There is nothing worse than being put on hold, right?
3. Centralize Messaging: Do your employees communicate with customers from their cellphones? Without a centralized communications channel, it’s difficult to stay on top of customer messages and requests. This can translate to big legal and compliance issues.
EZ Texting is the #1 mobile marketing platform for business. We deliver the fastest, easiest, and most reliable way to connect with your customers directly. Learn more:
How to Send Text Messages From a Landline
To send a text message from a business landline, just follow these quick and easy steps:
Here's how to get started:
Step 1: Text-enable your existing landline.
Step 2: Update your website and business listings plus notify your customers that they can now text your landline.
Step 3: Log into EZ Chat to read text messages that your customers have sent.
Step 4: Reply in EZ Chat and have your messages sent as texts.
Step 5: Reel in the happy customers!
Why Choose EZ Texting for Your Text-to-Landline Service?
There are hundreds of reasons to partner with us for text-to-landline service. Our powerful and results-driven software allows businesses to send and receive text messages through a secure and trackable platform — from anywhere, at any time! Meanwhile, customers can manage communications through the text app already on their phones. And because business messages are stored through our cloud-based platform, these messages are trackable, searchable, and accessible.
5 Reasons to Invest in EZ Texting’s Text-to-Landline:
1. Priced for Small- and Medium-Sized Businesses: Our text-to-landline service is priced a la carte. There are no hidden fees or additional add-ons. Enjoy all-inclusive access with unlimited devices.
2. Easy and Quick Signup: In just minutes, we’ll give you everything you need to send your first landline text message.
3. Built for Most Businesses: Our text-to-landline service can be used by any size business in any industry.
4. No Cost to the Customer: Your customers can start texting your right now — free!
5. Powerful and Easy to Use: Our seamless, lightweight solution doesn’t require any additional engineering or API. Simply sign up and get started.
We've helped more than 160,000 customers succeed with text marketing. The best part is, you don't need any special knowledge or know-how to start connecting with your contacts right away. Additionally, you don't have to become a text marketing master overnight — our customer support team is here to guide you every step of the way. Is text-to-landline right for your business or organization?
“I love their ability to plug into our landline phone number so customers get used to texting and calling that number.” - Scott C from Thumbtack