How SMS Can Help Your Marketing & Sales Team Succeed
Make new product and service announcements matter by sending SMS marketing messages to your customers where they are — their phones.
One text has the power to drive your customers to take action, boosting eyes at your ecommerce site or foot traffic in your storefront.
Leverage lead gen solutions like text-to-join Keywords, QR codes, and sign-up forms to watch your SMS marketing list multiply.
Being mobile matters to brands big and small. Use the space to grow your brand through a dedicated short code, branded Keywords, and best practices.
Increase event registrations and attendance with SMS invitations, instant links to critical information, and automated reminders.
Powerful SMS Marketing Features
Dedicated Short Codes
MMS Picture Messaging
Learn More About Text Message
Marketing & Sales
SMS Employee Operations FAQs
When conducting SMS text marketing that’s compliant with legal regulations and includes customer consent, the benefits for business growth are virtually limitless. The primary benefits of SMS text marketing include:
- High open rates
- Instant and direct communications
- Wide reach
- High Conversion rate
- Personalization and targeting
- Cost effectiveness
- Opt In, Opt Out Mechanism
- Integration with Other Channels
SMS is like a Swiss-Army Knife for marketers, meaning any business can take advantage of its multiple features and solutions, including:
- Appointment Reminders
- Sending Promotions and Discounts
- Mobile Loyalty Programs
- Personalize messages
- Surveys and Polls
- Order and Delivery Updates
- Event Promotion
- Fundraising and Donations
- Promoting new or seasonal products and services
- Driving traffic to a storefront or ecommerce site
- Growing a mobile audience base
- Grouping and segmenting contacts for campaign targeting
- Reducing no-shows via convenient appointment reminders
- Responding individually to contacts via two-way texting
There are multiple ways to measure the effectiveness of an SMS marketing campaign, but the measurement you choose should be dependent on your overall team or company goals. Here’s what to look for:
- Return on Investment (ROI) — Has your SMS campaign been worth the investment? You can quickly determine this by subtracting the cost of the campaign from the revenue generated by the campaign and dividing that number by the cost of the campaign. While not all SMS users will reach these heights, it’s not uncommon for businesses and organizations to see 100%+ returns on their investment into text marketing.
- Website or Storefront Traffic — Use SMS to measure visitor increases to an e-commerce site or foot traffic to a storefront.
- Click-Through Rates (CTR) — This metric can help determine a call-to-action’s effectiveness and a page's relevance.
- Cost Per Lead (CPL) - Measurement the cost of acquiring a single lead for a business. Calculate by dividing the total cost of a marketing campaign by the number of leads generated.
- Cost per Acquisition (CPA) – Gain an understanding of the cost of acquiring a single customer for a business. An acquisition can be any desired action, such as placing a purchase, completing a form, registering for an event, or signing up for a subscription.
- Delivery Rate – The percentage of texts that are successfully delivered to customers. A high delivery rate indicates that the campaign is reaching the intended audience.
- Overall Conversion Rates – This metric measures the percentage of website or landing page visitors who take a desired action, such as making a purchase, filling out a form, or subscribing to a newsletter.